Fun, Fun Cleanup Time!
- Age: Age 2
- Time: 10-15 minutes
- Materials: 2 or 3 empty toy boxes in different colors, building blocks in matching box colors
- Start by placing 2 or 3 empty toy boxes in front of your child. The colors of the boxes should be different and match available blocks.
- First, teach your child how to place every block in front of the appropriately colored box.
- Repeat this until they have mastered colors by matching blocks and boxes correctly.
- When done Fun, Fun Cleanup Time! put the boxes away together to instill in your child a sense of organization.
- As your child gets older, continue pushing organization and safety of construction toys by putting them away in storage containers. Do this for Mini and Micro blocks toys, Magnext, Halo and more.
Child Development by Ages
Here are some guidelines for each age group, which help you understand your child's potential. Everyone develops differently, but most children reach these milestones by a certain age. Click on the bar below to find out more about each age.
Want to raise a well-rounded child? Discover the different kinds of developmental benefits to see how you can help your child grow into an intelligent and healthy individual! Click an image to find out more!