- Age: Age 2
- Time: 20-30 minutes
- Materials: 1x1 Maxi Bloks, a soft but hefty ball
Developmental BenefitGross Motor Skills
- Build bowling pins with four 1x1 Maxi blocks. Encourage your child to choose various colors.
- Place the pins side by side as in a real bowling alley.
- Strike them down with the ball.
- As the game gets easier, set up 10 whole pins and play a 10 frame full game, introducing your child to the rules of bowling.
- You can also use more blocks to create "gutter lanes" to add a new challenge.
Child Development by Ages
Here are some guidelines for each age group, which help you understand your child's potential. Everyone develops differently, but most children reach these milestones by a certain age. Click on the bar below to find out more about each age.
Want to raise a well-rounded child? Discover the different kinds of developmental benefits to see how you can help your child grow into an intelligent and healthy individual! Click an image to find out more!