The Buzzy Bee
- Age: 4 - 6 months
- Time: 5-10 minutes
- Materials: yellow block
- communications can be fun when they are silly. while holding your baby on your lap, move your block around in the air and make a buzzing sound.
- make the buzzing bee land on your baby's tummy with a tickle.
- repeat for as long as your baby is interested.
- make the bee stop dramatically and then suddenly go again.
- at mealtime, pretend to let the bee eat some of the food.
- make other sounds with your mouth as you draw the baby toward your face.
Other Activities for 4 - 6 months
Child Development by Ages
Here are some guidelines for each age group, which help you understand your child's potential. Everyone develops differently, but most children reach these milestones by a certain age. Click on the bar below to find out more about each age.
Want to raise a well-rounded child? Discover the different kinds of developmental benefits to see how you can help your child grow into an intelligent and healthy individual! Click an image to find out more!