- Age: 6 weeks - 3 months
- Time: 5-10 minutes
- Materials: safe common household
Developmental BenefitCreativity and Imagination
- Treat your baby to a bird's eye view of the world and a chance to touch things too high to reach.
- Carry your baby around at your eye level and name each object as you touch it.
- Encourage him or her to touch these objects too.
- Include things like wall hangings, raised letters, doorbells, and stone or brickwork.
Other Activities for 6 weeks - 3 months
Child Development by Ages
Here are some guidelines for each age group, which help you understand your child's potential. Everyone develops differently, but most children reach these milestones by a certain age. Click on the bar below to find out more about each age.
Want to raise a well-rounded child? Discover the different kinds of developmental benefits to see how you can help your child grow into an intelligent and healthy individual! Click an image to find out more!