- Age: Age 4
- Time: 10-15 minutes
- Materials: as many building blocks as you can find, stopwatch or timer
Developmental BenefitConfidence and Self Esteem
- Assemble all of your child's building blocks in one area
- Set a timer for 2 minutes
- Help your child build the tallest tower
- Repeat; see if you can beat your last outcome!
Child Development by Ages
Here are some guidelines for each age group, which help you understand your child's potential. Everyone develops differently, but most children reach these milestones by a certain age. Click on the bar below to find out more about each age.
Want to raise a well-rounded child? Discover the different kinds of developmental benefits to see how you can help your child grow into an intelligent and healthy individual! Click an image to find out more!